Thursday, May 10, 2012

My New York City Bee Adventure .. Day 5 ,6 and 7

Day 5 May 8th  & Day 6 May 9th 2012

Rain..... Rain...... Rain

It Rained on and off for two days .

Day 7 May 10 2012

One week in Wooo Hoo. First and most important.... NO STINGS!!!.. I have not been in the hive since day 4, But I did check the hive top feeder to make sure the bees are taking the feed...




As you can see the girls like the feeder. No girls drowning in feeder. I must say it was maybe $2-$3 more then the avg hive top feeder But I must say it was worth it.  The girls ave very calm. I had no vail, or jacket and was not even buzzed.







The Girls Coming and going. Working . Again very calm I was 3 inches from the enterence and none were buzzing me or even checking me out. They were just going about thier day. If the weather holds up I will check them again on Sunday .. Mothers Day..

No comments:

Post a Comment